Retro Society @ Oxford Art Factory: Feat. Threefingers & The Akward Boys (05.07.09)

So let's rewrite this introduction. I was rather tired when I wrote one earlier today and a little grumpy. Anyway, a good night, DJ's were on fire as always and the crowd was very friendly. As always, the quality of these vary, as I am still learning to use the gear well, and will be for the next few months. Also, you may notice on some of the pictures, there is a flare between the left and the centre. Some n00b spilt booze on my lense and I didn't find out until I had seen the pictures.

Cheers.
ALL PICTURES UPLOADED

2 comments:

  1. Hey mate ran into you a few weeks back at soho. Wouldn't mind getting into something similar as well for fun. Are there any places that will buy your picks tho?
    nice work btw
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there

    I met you at the Bald Faced Stag gig on Saturday night, my name's Mindi and I was shooting with a Canon 500D.

    You should register at www.flickr.com for your photography stuff. You can find me there at www.flickr.com/mindipic

    Cheers, Mindi

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About